Jerry advises and represents international clients on U.S. tax law and on international tax planning. He also represents international clients in U.S. tax proceedings, including federal and state tax audits and tax litigation. His services include:
- Assisting overseas citizens and corporations in U.S. tax disputes.
- Helping cross-border business enterprises structure their international transactions to minimize aggregate tax liabilities, to the extent allowed by law.
- Advising non-U.S. citizens and foreign corporations on inbound tax planning, with the goal of reducing combined tax burdens on U.S.-source income.
- Representing international citizens and corporations in proceedings before the U.S. Tax Court and in refund actions in U.S. federal district court.
- Representing overseas clients in state tax proceedings in the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.